Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Balumtine'th Day!

Happy LOVE day everyone! By the time you see this post it will actually be February 15th so I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday! I did. Mondays are work days, not fundays, so Tom and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday. We bought tons of pizza and drove up to Guin to the Blue Moon drive-in movie. We saw True Grit (not our favorite) and Little Fockers (hilarious!). We had a wonderful time! My wonderful man also went the extra mile yesterday and surprised me with a Panda pillow pet! His name is Sushi :)

The girls and I had lots of Valentine fun yesterday too. We made goodies for mom and dad! It took a while to get them all focused- and Lucy hated having paint on her feet- but I think they turned out pretty adorable.


Now for my Valentine surprise for you! It's my favorite YouTube video ever! I hope you think this is as hilarious as I do! Que Dave Barnes--


No comments:

Post a Comment