Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Super Short Blog

Hello Bloggers!

Guess what... I GOT MY RING BACK!! early! Which is awesome because I wasn't supposed to get it until after Christmas. The waiting almost killed me! Also while we were picking up my ring we finally picked out wedding bands! Well sort of. I found the perfect one and Tommy narrowed is selection down to two. The ring-picking process taught me the difference between boys and girls (well, besides the obvious ones). While I chose my band by how well it complimented my engagement ring, Tommy asked about a hundred questons all centered around how durible his would be. Hey, at least one of us looks at the important side of jewlery.

On another note, I have finally selected my bridal party and gotten responses back from everyone! I debated for AGES on who to ask. You guys have no idea how hard it was not to have 20+ girls up there, but I figured I should at least have a few people in the audience. I narrowed it down to eight bridesmaids, one junior bridesmaid, and four flower girls.
Bridesmaids: Sydney Baird- MOH, Leslie Crow- MOH, Kara Ledford, Anna Katherine Cabaniss, Holli Snow, Meghan Kelly, Keli Barnett, and Savannah Crawford
Junior Bridesmaid: Kylie Lowery
Flower Girls: Abby Boatwright, Sara Boatwright, Brooklyn Wright, Katie Lowery

That's all I have for you tonight. Now I'm off to Hooligan's with Meghan and Blayne on a school night because I'm offically a graduate! Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment