Friday, April 8, 2011

Fluffiness & Pink Shoes

Am I offically the proud owner of my very own wedding dress! I picked it up from David's Bridal on Tuesday (which just happened to be our 4 year anniversary) and I love it so much! When you hear people talking about trying on a dress and just knowing that it's the one, it totally happens like that! I must have tried on nearly every dress in the magazine, but when I put this one on...it was like magic. I knew that was the dress I was supposed to marry David Thomas in. I would love to go on and on and tell you all about it, but I simply cannot risk Tommy seeing it! However, I can show you my hot pink shoes!


Now all the girls in the wedding have their dresses! They all look beautiful! I cannot wait to see everyone all together under that pretty gazebo in 89 days.


Ps. Barbie, if you're reading this, I rang their bell like there was no tomorrow. You would've been proud :)

1 comment: