Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trying New Things

"Its good to try new things!"

How many times did we hear that growing up? About a million. Is it just me, or did it seem like that phrase came up most during things you really did not want to do? Like jumping off the high-dive? Or eating veggies?
As it turns out, parents are pretty smart about things and trying something new every once and a while can be a really good thing. We now know that jumping from high places will give a an adreinaline rush, and veggies keep your waist line trim.

Here are a few new good things I've been trying lately:

Zumba!!!! So much fun! And, oh my gracious, what a great workout!
I took my first class at World Gym on Tuesday and I am still sore!
I know I'm totally late on this, but I've started watching Scrubs via Netflix. Hilarious!
Found out baking soda can be used for all sorts of things! It can be used as an facial exfoliant and making your teeth super squeeky clean and sprakly!
So far I'm having really good luck with all my new (to me) stuff!
Currently looking forward to trying Spinning classes, Power Yoga and Eastery crafts!

Have you tried anything new lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment