Friday, July 1, 2011

The Nanny Diaries: Sprinkler Fun!

Emmie has discovered the sprinkler! It's a great way to cool her off when I'm too lazy to get in the Otter Ool. Not to mention a fun way to water the garden! She's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen and adding a heathy dose of spraying water just multiplies her cuteness by a zillion! And she wore that Tangled costume all day! I took a video today, but she's not much of a diva, so I wasn't able to do justice to her adorable self! She actually looks kind of angry in the beginning..


 
As long as the camera was out, I couldn't get her to walk through it-- which is such a shame because you haven't seen cute until you see that! Hopefully I'll catch it soon!
I LOVE EMORY JAMES!

1 comment:

  1. You're the BEST nanny ever! Emory James and the Potter girls love you! Em just watched this video and laughed at herself.

    ReplyDelete