Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tomisino!!

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TOMMY!!!

Today my wonderful fiance is turning the big 1-9! It's his last year to be a teenager and I can hardly believe it! Tommy usually takes  few minutes out of his busy busy day to read my posts, so in honor of his birthday I am writing this one for him! Here are 19 things that I most love about you, Tom. enjoy :)

1. your 5 1/2 dimples 

2. what a hard worker you are

3. the way you chuckle at funny movies

4. you love Disney movies just as much as I do

5. you make the best steak in the world

6. when you agree with me that it's a "cookies for dinner" kind of night

7. watching the Office with you and yelling at Michael

8. cuddling

9. watching you freak out when the bad guys on Call of Duty are shooting at you (especially the zombies)

10. how watching the same Steve Carell movies over and over and over again never get old because I'm watching them with you.

11. the way you yell/sing Ain't No Mountain High Enough 

12. your fluffy hair

13. the was you say double Ls. Hello Yellow Pillow!

14. how you fully support everything I do, even if it's a little crazy.

15. how dedicated you are to EVERYTHING you have to do

16. you alway hold my hand, even if we're only walking a few feet.

17. your scruffle :)

18. even if you're mad at me, you never forget to say "I love you" and I know you mean it.

19. the trust we have, the memories we're making, and the knowledge that it's never-ending.


I feel so privileged that I get to spend your birthday with you and I'm so looking forward to it always being that way. I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever and all your wishes come true! I love you to the moon and back.

Always & Forever,
Bee

1 comment: