Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Showered in Love

Like I said in my last post (five minutes ago), I am so blessed to have to many great friends! June 5th my sweet friends Keli, Meghan, and Savannah threw me a super fun shower at the church!


My awesome hostesses planned lots of fun little games for us! One, which I absolutely loved, involved designing wedding dresses out of toilet paper! It sounds redneck, but there was some seriously intricate detail to these tp gowns! I was so impressed!

Team Savannah gussied up their gown with a braided sash around the waist and a braided headpiece

Team Pamela went for modern class with the mermaid silhouette, black tape sash, and handmade hair flowers


Team Stacy took us back to the 80s with three inch shoulder pads

 
Team Brenda designed a beautiful gown with a plunging neckline; however, there was quite a bit of bum showing. They claim the dress was inspired by J.Lo
Since it was my job to judge the dresses, I wasn't able to partcipate in the designing. Instead I played with little Miss Maggie! I think it was a pretty fair trade off :)

 We had sooo much fun! I was given so many wonderful gifts and really enjoyed spending time with all the ladies who were able to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment