Monday, May 30, 2011

Love is Beautiful

Tommy and I had our engagement pictures taken Easter Sunday and we've finally gotten them back! They're wonderful! But I knew they would be. Scottie, who also took my senior portraits, does such amazing work! I always feel pretty when I leave, which is a big deal for me. I hate to have my picture taken, but it's so much fun with Scottie! Tommy thought it was going to be a drag, but he was pleasantly surprised!

I love my Tommy so much! We had so much fun taking these pictures because we got to do a lot of kissing :) I cannot wait to see what Scottie is going to do at the wedding! 36 days! Oh Em Gee!!!

Last night we put the finishing touches on our wedding guestbook by Mixbook. Feel free to take a peek and tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment