Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sharkfarts!

Anybody else watch 30 Rock? I love when Liz Lemon says that.

Most of you know Eunice but for those of you who don't, Eunice is my car. She's a good car, gets me from point A to point B. The only thing I'd change about her is her number of doors. Turns out a two-door isn't ideal for hauling children.

But as of late, Eunice and I have run into a little bit of trouble.
It's a known fact that she has an attraction to trailer hitches (hence the two holes in my fender), last week we were rear-ended in the rain, and this morning on the way to work...well...

I got a flat. Sharkfarts! I live in the midst of the storm damage so there is a lot of debris of my street and I think that's what a ran over. I have never changed a tire before so my sweet, strong fiance came to save me!

Like I said, I've never changed a tire before and I didn't put the parking break (which, come to find out, is in fact the same thing as an emegency break) on so the car kept rolling off the jack and it took a reeaaalllyyy long time and I got cranky.

TomTom got it fixed after a while, my daddy came to check on me, and then I was off to work. Now let's hope that Eunice will act right from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment